Monday, September 24, 2012

Free Folio Academy Video - NEW SITE!!!

We're celebrating the launch of our Folio Academy 2.0 website by offering a free video tutorial to anyone who would like to blog about us. It took us longer than we thought but we now have a website that's much more functional than our first version. We figured what better way to say thanks to the people who already know about us and our customers than by offering a little trade - a  blog post for a free video series of their/your choice.


To get your free video you need to:

1. Make a blog entry on your blog between now and Sunday Oct 7th.

2. Mention Folio Academy in your post - but you can write anything about us like:  "I hate Folio Academy" or "Folio Academy is run by a bunch of weirdos" (because it is) or maybe you like us and want to talk about something you've learned from one of our videos. It's totally up to you.

3. You need to link to our homepage here: http://folioacademy.com/

4. Send us a message at this link:  http://folioacademy.com/contact.html telling us your blog post is up.

AND

Include the email address you ALREADY used to set up your Folio Academy account OR if you're a first timer with F.A. include the email address associated with your paypal account (this way if you ever choose to purchase a video from us it will be added to the same account/password.)

AND

Most importantly tell us which video you would like us to put in your account for FREE!

So that's it - we're looking forward to adding more and more videos and filling in many of the gaps we have right now. Our long term goal is to be able to offer quality art instruction at affordable prices.

18 comments:

  1. Did it. Thanks for the great free offer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't got a blog. Could a Facebook post or Tweet suffice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Imurban,

    we decided to keep the rule of a blog post for fairness and honestly because the link stays live much longer than Facebook or twitter. you can set up a blog in a few minutes and make a post to get the video but we'd also love to get Facebook love too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great offer, but I don't have a paypal account.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Crystal - you don't have to have a paypal account - just go through the steps and send me whatever email you would like me to use to set you up - you just won't be able to order more if you wanted to - if you ever want to just email me and we'll get everything in one place...

      Delete
  5. I just did it too. I sent you a message. Thank you for the offer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this wonderful offer! Just posted about it in my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joyeeta! Just let me know which video you would like to log into for free. :)

      Delete
  7. So far I've gotten my free one and purchased 3 other videos two in the past and one more after I got my free one they've all been worth it so far. Glad this resource is available;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Will,

    I have posted the link on my blog but failed to tell you that I would like the Digital Painting in Photoshop Part 2 video.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Posted my blog today, sent the email, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a little while longer to take advantage of our little give-a-way...we've had about 35 blog posts and links so we're very appreciative! Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Got my post up. Thank you. This is a great way to try the videos out.

    http://www.corvidapps.com/2012/10/folio-academy-videos-teach-you-to-draw.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just in time (I hope), I blogged about you!
    http://thetwirlingdragon.blogspot.com/2012/10/folio-academy-videos.html

    ReplyDelete

Feel free...